The West End Hotel gives you 8 tips from a naturopath to start the year on the right foot
At the West End Hotel, your health and well-being are our top priorities! That’s why, today, we’re delighted to share some advice from Côte d’Azur naturopath Marina Boniface on how to adopt a healthy and balanced lifestyle to start 2024 on the right foot:
- Lighten up your menus by cutting out all industrial products and reducing sugar and saturated fats!
- Add colour to your plate with seasonal fruit and vegetables that are rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants!
- Fill up on omega-3 fatty acids by eating oily fish, walnuts, rapeseed oil and flaxseed, which have anti-inflammatory and anti-stress properties!
- Do 30 minutes of physical activity (cycling, walking, swimming) a day to drain toxins and get fitter and more vital!
- Take time for yourself by practising cardiac coherence 3 times a day. This slow, deep breathing exercise takes only 5 minutes and has numerous benefits for the body! It reduces stress and anxiety and improves digestion.
- Stay hydrated with 1.5 litres of water a day for a glowing skin tone and to shed those extra pounds!
- Go to bed earlier and take full advantage of the restorative effects of sleep!
- Finally, share quality time with the people you love, laugh, stay positive and enjoy life!
Don’t hesitate to incorporate these tips into your daily routine right away, to set your year on the path to vitality, happiness and well-being. For more tips from Marina Boniface, visit her website https://marina-boniface-
As for us, the entire Hôtel West End team looks forward to welcoming you to our haven of tranquillity on the Côte d’Azur.